Friday, October 14, 2011

She Will-- Pussy Poppin' (The Dawn of Twerking)

I've been digging this Lil Wayne song called "She Will," right? However, in it he repeatedly calls on his girl to "pop that pussy." I messaged my friend and asked him what that meant. Yeah, I'm not the hippest 37 year old, granted. I only had a vague idea. He replied that I should check out some videos on YouTube. I did and what I found shocked the hell out of me. Over 2,500 YouTube video results for pussy poppin' alone.

Do men really expect their women to perform just like an erotic dancer? Hell yeah, some do. Homeboy told me that's how ALL the girls where he lives in the South get down. Savion Glover's was hot (back when he was keeping up with his grooming) but I don't expect my dude to tap. Am I expected to pussy pop now? These young girls make it hard for everyone. No middle age woman came up with these contortions. I've seen grandmas doing it and little kids too though. Surely, I could do this. I studied Afro-Haitian dance for a year in college. But the Jamaican dance hall derived moves are another animal.

Booty Poppin' 101

I decided I would take some instruction from YouTube. In one video, the women pop to a  UGK's song "Like That." The song should be called, "Bitch, You Know You Like That" as that is the phrase repeated to excess through out the video. The women exhibit moves whose sole purpose is sexual arousal. In thongs, some appearing to be made of nothing more than dental floss, the women lean forward, legs agape, to expose a rearview of their thinly-veiled vulvas. It's a mating dance that would make peacocks blush as there is no ambiguity in what is being showcased-- it's the pussy.



Now, I like to dance just as much as any other soul sistah. But I've never considered learning these stripper moves before. I think I missed my window to learn these moves. Try as I might, I just don't have the jiggle moves down. Ugh! This really frustrates me. Makes me feel dead inside. Sadly, my booty has no brains.

My overwhelming inclination is to feel contempt for the dance simply because I can't do it. However, I don't want to descend into Haterville. I want to stay positive but I can't help resenting the expectation that I be more of a sex object than I already am. It's no longer simply good enough for the booty to look good and feel good. It's got to twerk like there is no tomorrow. What gives?

What Men Want

Men are so simple sometimes. They really expect something for nothing. They blow in our ear and expect us to squirt from our vaginas. What's more, we women give them our everything for the lowest of returns. I myself have been guilty of this. A good-looking, smooth-talker offers up a few compliments and we're ready to fulfill these dude's every carnal fantasy especially when he makes us feel there is a future in it.

This goes back to our rearing as children. Girls are taught to give their one man their all while boys are taught to give as little as possible to as many as possible. Like the Lil Wayne song says, "She will"-- if she will pop for him he will let her. No matter if he thinks she's disposable afterward.



It should not be surprising that so many willingly objectify themselves for free simply to appease the male sexual appetite. I'm thinking why should I emulate the sex act and you're not making it rain? The way I see it, the only women really making out with pussy poppin' are strippers and women who actually have the ring. All the women in between are setting themselves up for plaything status.

No comments:

Post a Comment